While this beast of a car never won a race, it was still one of the hip hop hippiest of Porsches that ever saw a race track.
Real men can wear this only-available-in-pink shirt with pride. Real women, well, they can wear whatever the heck they want, right?
The Truffle Hunter of Zuffenhausen image is one I took at Rennsport and then stylized for this unique design. It has a ton of detail on the front and features the trademark Atomic Afterglow rear outside tag on the back. Detail shots in the photos.
An amazing addition to any shirt collection!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 4.2 oz., 100% combed and ringspun cotton, 30 singles
- Dark Grey Heather 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester
- Taped shoulders; Side-seamed; Fitted at bicep; Contoured slimmer fit
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- PLEASE REFER TO SIZE CHART LINK BELOW! We apologize, but no refunds can be given for sizing issues!